Steven C. Stahlberg, CPA
Phone: (406) 257-8399
Fax: (406) 257-8067
Areas of Practice
- Business Consulting
- Specialize in small business management techniques
- Employee relations and policies & procedures
- Small Business Administration loan applications
- Cash flow analysis and forecasting
- Taxation – Corporate, Individual, Partnership
- Specialized Services – Litigation support, Fraud & Forensic accounting, ElderCare services
- Accounting and Auditing – Financial statement preparation, Former governmental auditor, Accounting and Auditing partner
- Stahlberg, Taylor & Associates, PC
- Business Affiliations: Board member Semitool, Inc. (now Applied Materials, Inc.), Audit committee chairman, Semitool, Inc.
- Community Affiliations: Former Board member and Past President of United Way, Board member and Treasurer of Glacier
- Performing Arts Center
- Community Affiliations: Past Treasurer and Past Board member Isaac James Children’s Charity, Past President and Board member
- Columbia Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Professional Affiliations: Member of the Montana Society of CPA’s, Member of Flathead Chapter of CPA’s
Education & Experience
Steven formed Stahlberg & Sutherland, CPA’s (now Stahlberg, Taylor & Associates, CPA’s) in August 1999 with partner David Sutherland.
Steven previously worked as senior staff accountant at two local CPA firms for 10 years.
B.S. Business Administration, accounting emphasis, University of Montana 1989.